Sunday 25 November 2012

Topshop displays!

I have taken this pictures at Oxford Street .
I have found these pictures interesting because these mannekins has
different heads designs , they were all created by diamonds which is unusuall and rare.

 










This is one of interesting video which I have founded and its a Top Shop Show , which shows the beging and the end of the show also it introduce us more deeply in to the Top Show Fashion. 



TOP SHOP UNIQUE AW11-LONDON FASHION WEEK !!



This is another example of the 'Margiela' head coverings which I would like to compare to the manekins from the Top Shop which I have founded interesting because this is a rare idea and its had that fashion look and art indside of it. I like the way this idea has been used on one of the catwalk. I found this image very similar to the manekin from the Top Shop because they also have the diamonds on the head covering.


Maison Martin Margiela.

No comments:

Post a Comment