Sunday 27 January 2013

Armando Mafud




Armando Mafud

Armando is the most popular Mexican Designer; his creations have traveled to the most popular fashion businesses in the world. In France he was taking part in world champion with Christian Dior, Ungaro, Delacroix and Mauricio Galante.
Armando said about his fashion; I am trying to show my culture ….
Armando was also taking part in the Mexico Fashion Week in spring 2009.

I believe he is right by saying; ‘I am trying to show my culture ‘because in his creations I can see every detail which talks about Mexico his creations have powerful colors and Mexican patterns design. It’s very interesting to have designers like Armando because we can get to know the other cultures and traditions. I think it is really interesting to see the differences between the each designers work, because all of are having a different way to express them self’s in their own way. I will put some photos examples and talk about them.




As I said before, Mexican fashion is based on the colors and flowers design, this image is a clear example of modern Mexican garment. It has the right colors and designs that talk about their culture.
I like the way the clothes are sewn and how they are working together and how the flowers design are bring to the modern fashion.














I really like the way Mafud transfer his design in to the clothes from the objects that are usually made with the patterns it’s very interesting to see the object and garment design working together.
The colors are powerful and it has the all energy inside of it.












I am inspired in this image because I see it amazing in the way Mafud uses the shape of the dress together with the Mexican hat, I believe he creates his culture really well in many different ways.
Before the Mexican hat were reminding me of the men style,  they were more suitable to men because of the shape of this hat and I couldn’t imagine this hat in the fashion show together with the dress. I believe this all suits together and it’s working really well.










I thought that I will have difficulty with finding the Mexican Designer but when I found about Mafud  I knew this is what I've been looking for because his work talks about everything , the colors , design, tradition and their fashion. 





I like this textile design on fabric because it talks about the tradition and religious at the same time. These prints are nicely done on this dress and I can feel the Mexican atmosphere from it.
















This is perfect example of the Mexican Fashion because the colors and flowers are suit to each other and they do not only present the Mexican style I can see the connectedness with the Brazilian parade style.
It’s a great example to connect these both cultures in to the one style.









This is interesting idea of having the similar design on the shoes and clothes together.
These patterns talks about the spring and the summer. The way designs are placed on the shoes it seems like a garden with a lot of flowers.














On this image I like the way design are used on this garment and how the design are transferred from traditional design in to the different fashion wear. I found it interesting how the colors which are seem like a spring and summer can be used in the warm garments for the winter wear.







No comments:

Post a Comment