Sunday 27 January 2013

Haider Ackermann


Ackermann it’s a French designer who comes from Colombia (Bogotá).
I have chosen this artist because I was looking for the artist who comes from South America and who creates colorful dresses.
Because I am inspired in South American culture and traditions I want to involve some artist who is inspired in the same way.

I believe that Ackerman it’s one of the good examples because he creates his own collection and he is influenced by cultural differences, his fashion contrast and blends dress codes.
He uses simple cuts in his creations which are often asymmetric and sewn of different materials resolutely modern, dynamic and he uses resources of the high and low culture.  Ackerman is using carefully engineered repertoire of garments, instils the vision of a nomad into his work.
Ackerman also is known as the designer who is creating women’s wear and he has been working together with Chanel and Dior.
I got fascinated with this designer because his personality tells a lot, as a small child he has been adopted by French family and moved to another country and started different life, than he grown up and  started his career in France.

I am interested in this designer because I like in the way he creates his collection because they are looking elegant, classic, and simple but still dynamic. I like the colors he uses mostly in his collection which are the pastel colors. I have founded some interesting dresses too and they are present in South American colors which are blue, red, green and pink.
What else I can see that in his creations they are created with lines, spots and patterns which add this effect to his clothes and when I am looking at them I feel like wearing them.

 



I have found one example of this creation I believe is really amazing and is a really good creation.











 


This is another example of his top, trousers, and the dress behind this model. These colors are working together and they are bringing the South American style to me.
I like this creation because is looking smart and the way the colors are linked together it seems they are working really well. 














I was looking for the collection that could remind me more of the South American tradition and I believe this one is a good example because the jacket is colorful; it’s long and it seems like a dress. This jacket has a lot of patterns which suits to this creation and especially the colors in this collection are relating to my Subculture.














This wear reminds me a little bit of Frida Khalo style because of the colors which are red and black. The shape of this jacket or cloak seems like a dress and I found this creation very interesting, rare and beautiful. 














I have chosen to talk about this image as well  because the shape of the top jacket reminds me of the Mexican Traditional wear , they also have push ups on the shoulders and its really interesting to see the similarity in the modern style.












I believe that I have chosen the right images of the clothes of this designer which shows the similarity to my Subculture research; because of the colors, shapes of this garments has and especially I have used the designer who comes from South America and its was nice to found out more about him because I haven’t heard of him before.

No comments:

Post a Comment